Wednesday, July 21, 2010

For the hacker in you...

For all you golf aficionado's I am the voice you need to read about. I am an avid golfer who truly has passion towards the game. I first started playing about 14 years ago with a few hiatus' in between due to work, school, life. I currently play at an 8 handicap but it in no ways mean I am that great. There are always ways to improve your game and always opportunities where the blow up hole is not far from arms reach. If you are first starting out I know the frustrations you may feel with every skull, chunk, slice or hook. Regardless how many strokes it takes you to hole out on a hole it only takes one shot to receive satisfaction. I am offering a blog to not only make you a better golfer but to help me become a better golfer.

My philosophy on golf is to enjoy the game, don't let any one hole, 1 shot get you to down, play smart and play fast and remember its just a game. Again I hope to not only inform/educate you on the way I play golf but also to entertain you. I will also give you my thoughts and reviews on the courses I play.



If you ever are in the DC metro area, VA National maybe a course for you. A decent track out in the boondocks with great views and history with reasonable prices. Just don't come out in July and early August or come prepared with hornet repellent. The entire back 9 was filled with hornets and nests. Even with the hazards with the hornets where sometimes we would leave our balls on the green, I shot a 49 on the front 9 and a 39 on the back for a score of 88. It was a day where I wasn't really trying to look to score but more enjoying myself with friends and looking to improve areas of my game that needs improvement, mainly my driver and my 90 yds and in short game.

No comments:

Post a Comment